2011 (พ.ศ.2554) 28 เรื่อง
1) Assessment tool of Thai menopause-specific quality of life in Surat Thani Province, Thailand.
2) Bethanechol chloride for the prevention of bladder dysfunction after radical hysterectomy in gynecologic cancer patients: a randomized controlled trial study.
3) Causes and consequences of 93 fetuses with cardiomegaly in a tertiary center in Thailand.
4) Clinical responses to the combination of estradiol and drospirenone in symptomatic postmenopausal Thai women.
5) Combined maternal serum inhibin A and embryonic/fetal heart rate for the prediction of pregnancy outcome in a first-trimester threatened abortion.
6) Comparison between direct sequencing and INNO-LiPA methods for HPV detection and genotyping in Thai Women.
7) Correlation levels of serum placental growth factor and human chorionic gonadotropin in gestational trophoblastic disease patients.
8) Development of needs and resources for self-management assessment instrument in Thais with type 2 diabetes: cross-cultural adaptation.
9) Effect of GGCX gene polymorphism on the responses of serum undercarboxylated osteocalcin and bone turnover markers after treatment with vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) among postmenopausal Thai women.
10) Effect of statins on estrogen and androgen levels in postmenopausal women treated with estradiol.
11) Efficacy and tolerability of a monophasic combined oral contraceptive containing nomegestrol acetate and 17β-oestradiol in a 24/4 regimen, in comparison to an oral contraceptive containing ethinylestradiol and drospirenone in a 21/7 regimen.
12) Genital shedding of HIV after scheduled treatment interruption.
13) HERV-K hypomethylation in ovarian clear cell carcinoma is associated with a poor prognosis and platinum resistance.
14) Human papilloma virus genotypes among infected Thai women with different cytological findings by analysis of E1 genes.
15) Human papilloma virus prevalence, genotype distribution, and pattern of infection in Thai women.
16) Long-term lower urinary tract dysfunction in gynecologic cancer survivors.
17) Methamphetamine dependence treatment rehabilitation in Thailand: a model assessment.
18) Once-yearly zoledronic acid and days of disability, bed rest, and back pain: randomized, controlled HORIZON Pivotal Fracture Trial.
19) Pregnancy in caesarean section scar.
20) Prepregnancy obesity and the risk of gestational diabetes mellitus.
21) Prevalence and management of diabetes and metabolic risk factors in Thai adults: the Thai National Health Examination Survey IV, 2009.
22) Previous uterine operation and placenta previa.
23) Quality of life among Thai women diagnosed with cervical cancer and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
24) Reference range and characteristic of uterine artery Doppler in pregnant Thai women at 11-13(+6) gestational weeks.
25) Ring pessary for all pelvic organ prolapse.
26) Sensitivity and specificity of modified 100-g oral glucose tolerance tests for diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus.
27) Thai HIV-1-infected women do not require a dose increase of lopinavir/ritonavir during the third trimester of pregnancy.
28) Urban and rural variation in clustering of metabolic syndrome components in the Thai population: results from the fourth National Health Examination Survey 2009.