2012 (พ.ศ.2555) 34 เรื่อง
1) A randomized controlled trial comparing ceftriaxone with cefazolin for antibiotic prophylaxis in abdominal hysterectomy.
2) Age at menopause and menopause-related symptoms in human immunodeficiency virus-infected Thai women.
3) Are the cardiac dimensions spared in growth-restricted fetuses resulting from uteroplacental insufficiency?
4) Attitude and preference of Thai pregnant women towards mode of delivery.
5) Changes in prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of hypertension in Thai population, 2004-2009: Thai National Health Examination Survey III-IV.
6) Clinical course of preterm prelabor rupture of membranes in the era of prophylactic antibiotics.
7) Cost and effectiveness evaluation of prophylactic HPV vaccine in developing countries.
8) Cross-protective efficacy of HPV-16/18 AS04-adjuvanted vaccine against cervical infection and precancer caused by non-vaccine oncogenic HPV types: 4-year end-of-study analysis of the randomised, double-blind PATRICIA trial.
9) Cycle control, safety and acceptability of a new oral contraceptive containing ethinylestradiol 15 micrograms and gestodene 60 micrograms.
10) Depot medroxyprogesterone acetate and epithelial ovarian cancer: a multicentre case-control study.
11) Effect of terbutaline on latency period in preterm premature rupture of membranes.
12) Effects of Acanthus ebracteatus Vahl on tumor angiogenesis and on tumor growth in nude mice implanted with cervical cancer.
13) Efficacy of the human papillomavirus (HPV)-16/18 AS04-adjuvanted vaccine in women aged 15-25 years with and without serological evidence of previous exposure to HPV-16/18.
14) Eighteen-year cryopreservation does not negatively affect the pluripotency of human embryos: evidence from embryonic stem cell derivation.
15) Health behaviors among short- and long- term ex-smokers: results from the Thai National Health Examination Survey IV, 2009.
16) Impact on quality of life after ring pessary use for pelvic organ prolapse.
17) Intracardiac and intravenous leiomyomatosis.
18) Model for predicting the burden and cost of treatment in cervical cancer and HPV-related diseases in Thailand.
19) Multi-approach model for improving agrochemical safety among rice farmers in Pathumthani, Thailand.
20) Oral magnesium for relief in pregnancy-induced leg cramps: a randomised controlled trial.
21) Osteoporosis in different age-groups and various body mass index (BMI) ranges in women undergoing bone mass measurement at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
22) Overall efficacy of HPV-16/18 AS04-adjuvanted vaccine against grade 3 or greater cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: 4-year end-of-study analysis of the randomised, double-blind PATRICIA trial.
23) Placental alpha-microglobulin-1 rapid immunoassay for detection of premature rupture of membranes.
24) Pneumococcal vaccination during pregnancy for preventing infant infection.
25) Potential benefits of second-generation human papillomavirus vaccines.
26) Preemptive analgesic efficacy of parecoxib vs placebo in infertile women undergoing diagnostic laparoscopy: randomized controlled trial.
27) Prevalence and clinical significance of mammalian target of rapamycin phosphorylation (p-mTOR) and vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in clear cell carcinoma of the ovary.
28) Prevalence and risk factors for cervical HPV infection and abnormalities in young adult women at enrolment in the multinational PATRICIA trial.
29) Prophylactic oral betamimetics for reducing preterm birth in women with a twin pregnancy.
30) PTEN and MDM2 expression in the prediction of postmolar gestational trophoblastic neoplasia.
31) Rectal balloon training as an adjunctive method for pelvic floor muscle training in conservative management of stress urinary incontinence: a pilot study.
32) Sexual life, options for contraception and intention for conception in HIV-positive people on successful antiretroviral therapy in Thailand.
33) The effect of squad leader mentors through short message services for mobile phones in promoting safe sex among first (central) army area conscripts of Thailand.
34) Value and validation of RCOST and TOPF clinical practice guideline for osteoporosis treatment.