2014 (พ.ศ.2557) 30 เรื่อง
1) A comparison of multiphasic oral contraceptives containing norgestimate or desogestrel in acne treatment: a randomized trial.
2) A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of oral pregabalin for relief of shoulder pain after laparoscopic gynecologic surgery.
3) Acceptability of self-sampling HPV testing among Thai women for cervical cancer screening.
4) Characteristics and determinants of Thailand’s declining birth rate in women age 35 to 59 years old: data from the Fourth National Health Examination Survey.
5) Clinical and laboratory parameters associated with eclampsia in Thai pregnant women.
6) Combination of plasma-soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 and uterine artery Doppler for the prediction of preeclampsia in cases of elderly gravida.
7) Costs and cost-effectiveness of 9-valent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in two East African countries.
8) Decision aid reduces misperceptions about hormone therapy: a randomized controlled trial.
9) Differences in LINE-1 methylation between endometriotic ovarian cyst and endometriosis-associated ovarian cancer.
10) Effectiveness of a single dose of oral misoprostol 600 μg for treatment in early pregnancy failure.
11) Effectiveness of lifestyle change plus dental care (LCDC) program on improving glycemic and periodontal status in the elderly with type 2 diabetes.
12) Effects of estrogen therapy on postmenopausal sleep quality regardless of vasomotor symptoms: a randomized trial.
13) Feasibility and safety of robotic surgery for gynecologic cancers.
14) Health risk behaviors associated with agrochemical exposure among rice farmers in a rural community, Thailand: a community-based ethnography.
15) Imaging for appendicitis: should radiation-induced cancer risks affect modality selection?
16) Inter-correlation of knowledge, attitude, and osteoporosis preventive behaviors in women around the age of peak bone mass.
17) Knowledge and acceptance of Thai women toward the pelvic floor muscle training.
18) Low uptake of HIV testing and no HIV positivity in stable serodiscordant heterosexual partners of long-term treated HIV-infected Thais.
19) Lower urinary tract dysfunction and quality of life in cervical cancer survivors after concurrent chemoradiation versus radical hysterectomy.
20) Minilaparotomy vs laparoscopic hysterectomy for benign gynaecological diseases.
21) Newly developed vaginal atrophy symptoms II and vaginal pH: a better correlation in vaginal atrophy?
22) Prevalence and trends of obesity and association with socioeconomic status in Thai adults: National Health Examination Surveys,1991-2009.
23) Prevalence of Dyslipidemia and Management in the Thai Population, National Health Examination Survey IV, 2009.
24) Proportion of ovarian cancers in overall ovarian masses in Thailand.
25) Quality of life in gestational trophoblastic neoplasia patients after treatment in Thailand.
26) Religious affiliation and disparities in risk of non-communicable diseases and health behaviours: findings from the fourth Thai National Health Examination Survey.
27) Risk of newly detected infections and cervical abnormalities in women seropositive for naturally acquired human papillomavirus type 16/18 antibodies: analysis of the control arm of PATRICIA.
28) Significant decrease of ethinylestradiol with nevirapine, and of etonogestrel with efavirenz in HIV-positive women.
29) The percentages of endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer among polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) patients presenting with abnormal menstrual pattern.
30) Treatment of extremely high risk and resistant gestational trophoblastic neoplasia patients in King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.