2013(พ.ศ.2556) 38 เรื่อง
1) A comparative efficacy of low-dose combined oral contraceptives containing desogestrel and drospirenone in premenstrual symptoms.
2) A comparative study of positive rate of placental α-microglobulin-1 test in pre-term pregnant women with and without uterine contraction.
3) Characteristics and treatment outcomes of patients with malignant transformation arising from mature cystic teratoma of the ovary: experience at a single institution.
4) Characteristics of gynecologic oncology patients in King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital – complications and outcome of pelvic exenteration.
5) Comparable performance of conventional and liquid-based cytology in diagnosing anal intraepithelial neoplasia in HIV-infected and – uninfected Thai men who have sex with men.
6) Comparisons of the morbidity outcomes in repeated cesarean sections using midline and Pfannenstiel incisions.
7) Cut-off value of body fat in association with metabolic syndrome in Thai peri-and postmenopausal women.
8) Cystic malformation of lower female genital tract resulting in hydrops fetalis: a case report.
9) Cytotoxic function of gamma delta (gamma/delta) T cells against pamidronate-treated cervical cancer cells.
10) D-dimer as a tumor marker in pre-operative assessment of adnexal masses.
11) Detection of human papillomavirus in male and female urine by electrochemical DNA chip and PCR sequencing.
12) Development and validation of the Menopause-specific Quality of Life Scale for menopausal Thai women.
13) Efavirenz, in contrast to nevirapine, is associated with unfavorable progesterone and antiretroviral levels when coadministered with combined oral contraceptives.
14) Effects of an intervention to reduce insecticide exposure on insecticide-related knowledge and attitude: a quasi-experimental study in Shogun orange farmers in Krabi Province, Thailand.
15) Embryonic stem cell-derived granulosa cells participate in ovarian follicle formation in vitro and in vivo.
16) Factors associated with the use of irreversible contraception and continuous use of reversible contraception in a cohort of HIV-positive women.
17) High prevalence and incidence of high-grade anal intraepithelial neoplasia among young Thai men who have sex with men with and without HIV.
18) HOXA10 protein expression in the endometrium of normally menstruating women after receiving GnRH antagonist.
19) HPV genotyping in adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix in Thailand.
20) Laparoscopic surgery for presumed benign ovarian tumor during pregnancy.
21) Magnesium sulfate maintenance infusion in women with preeclampsia: a randomized comparison between 2 gram per hour and 1 gram per hour.
22) maternal weight gain singleton pregnancies proliferation of human embryonic stem cell-derived neural progenitor cells upon dissociation.
23) Natural history of progression of HPV infection to cervical lesion or clearance: analysis of the control arm of the large, randomised PATRICIA study.
24) Prevalence of urinary incontinence during the late third trimester and three months postpartum period in King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
25) Prevention of blood transfusion with intravenous iron in gynecologic cancer patients receiving platinum-based chemotherapy.
26) Quality of life in ovarian cancer patients choosing to receive salvage chemotherapy or palliative treatment.
27) Respiratory symptoms and patterns of pulmonary dysfunction among roofing fiber cement workers in the south of Thailand.
28) Risk factors for cellulitis in patients with lymphedema: a case-controlled study.
29) Risk factors of early and late onset pre-eclampsia.
30) Salvage chemotherapy in recurrent platinum-resistant or refractory epithelial ovarian cancer with Carboplatin and distearoylphosphatidylcholine pegylated liposomal Doxorubic in (lipo-dox®).
31) Sodium intake and socio-demographic determinants of the non-compliance with daily sodium intake recommendations: Thai NHES IV.
32) Systemic effects of conjugated equine estrogen vaginal cream on bone turnover markers in postmenopausal women.
33) The effects of metformin on ovarian cancer: a systematic review.
34) The occurrence of small for gestational age infants and perinatal and maternal outcomes in normal and poor maternal weight gain singleton pregnancies.
35) Ultra-low-dose estriol and lactobacilli in the local treatment of postmenopausal vaginal atrophy.
36) Uptake and continuous use of copper intrauterine device in a cohort of HIV-positive women.
37) Use of human papillomavirus DNA, E6/E7 mRNA, and p16 immunocytochemistry to detect and predict anal high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions in HIV- positive and HIV-negative men who have sex with men.
38) Value of Osteoporosis Self-assessment Tools for Asians (OSTA) with or without Brown’s clinical risk factors in detection of postmenopausal osteoporosis.